the Herpes Virus from Your Body
Watch This and Cure Herpes in No Time!
- Cheshenko, Natalia and others, "HVS activates AKT to trigger calcium release and promote viral entry: novel candidate target for treatment and suppression", in The Official Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, March, 18, 2013: http://www.fasebj.org/content/early/2013/03/29/fj.12-220285.abstract
- Oldham ML and others, "A mechanism of viral immune evasion revealed by cryo-EM analysis of the TAP transporter", in Nature, January, 20, 2016: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26789246
- THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT (e-book), NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR ADDRESS!
- Beinerd, D. and others: "Structure of the viral Tap-inhibitor ICP47 induced by membrane association", in Biochemistry, April, 15, 1997: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9109681
- Neumanm L. and others, "The active domain of the herpes simplex virus protein ICP47: a potent inhibitor of the transporter associated with antigen processing", in Journal of Molecular Biology, October, 3, 1997: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9325106
- Phander R. and others, "Structure of the active domain of the herpes simplex virus protein ICP47 in water/sodium dodecyl sulfate solution determined by nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy", in Biochemistry, 12, October 1999: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10521276